One of the most dreaded treatment in the minds of any person undergone dental treatment. The memory of past root canal treatment brings glitters to all individuals, but it's not the treatment, but the underlying cause the reason for the pain. Well, relax and sit back. While our root canal experts treat you without any pain. Root canal is not the issue, but the solution. At our center it definitely won't be the frightening or painful experience of the past. Root Canal Shall no longer be a nightmare but will let you have those sweet dreams at night when you will sleep pain free.
Why do you choose us?
- Extremely comfortable & painless technique of root canal is used at our clinic.
- One Root Canal experts do the treatment. So enjoy the experience in safe and well trained hands.
- Approximate Root Canal of a single tooth can be done in 30 mins hence up to 6 teeth are comfortable to be finished in a single appointment.
- Performed under magnification we assure a Zero. Error treatment gaurantees.
CAUTION: KINDLY DO NOT DELAY ROOT CANAL TREATMENT CONSEQUENES CAN BE SERIOUS.
1. How long does it take to recover from root canal?
There is no concrete answer to the question of how long it does it take to fully recover from a root canal. Each unique patient will take a different amount of time to feel as though their mouth has returned to normal. Even the type of root canal and the skill of the dentist matter when it comes to recovery time. When in doubt, reach out to your dentist for assistance to evaluate your recovery.
2. Can you drive after having root canal?
Typically after a conventional root canal, you can drive yourself home. However, in certain cases involving sedation dentistry or a surgical root canal you may have to have transportation arrangements.
3. If tooth isn’t bothering me, why do I need a root canal
Despite feeling little to no pain root canal is needed to save your tooth so that it maintains its function for years to come.
4. What happen after my root canal is done
Root canal is a procedure in which a dead or infected nerve and pulp of tooth is removed and disinfected followed by a filling which is inert. This ensure there will be infection and further pain or sensitivity in the tooth again.
5. What are the benefit of root canal over tooth extraction?
Root canal therapy involves lower overall cost, less discomfort, and less time spent in the dentist’s chair. Though tooth extraction may look like an attractive option initially, it’s clear that root canal treatment is the ideal treatment option.