General Dentistry Services
General Dentistry is the primary dental care for patients of all ages. General Dentists do treatments for overall oral health. This is important to your total health. A general dentist takes responsibility for the diagnosis, treatment and overall coordination of services to meet your oral health needs. If you need a specialized dental procedure performed, a general dentist may work with other dentists to make sure you get the care you need.
- Cleanings & Oral Exams, to keep your teeth and gums healthy, and catch early signs of dental disease.
- Tooth Decay Prevention, so you retain your natural teeth as long as possible.
- Extractions, to get rid of unhealthy teeth that cannot be saved.
- Fillings, to revive decayed teeth.
- Crowns, to replace lost tooth structure and/or missing teeth.
- Dental Implants, for replacement teeth that last forever.
- Oral Cancer Screenings, to find a dangerous disease that may be cured if caught early.
- Orthodontics, to offer you the straight teeth you've always wanted.
- Removable Dentures, to assist you to smile again.
- Root Canal Treatment, to rescue diseased teeth.
- Sealants, to help prevent cavities.
- TMD Treatment, for pain in the jaw area that may interfere with biting and chewing.