One of the common procedure in the fields of cosmetic dentistry. Teeth whitening will introduce a new dimension in your smile outlook. Your smile is the most important thing, someone notices when they meet you for the first time. There are several reasons of your teeth loosing its whiteness which includes as simple as the tea/coffee which you sip to as complicated as medications and ageing. However, Instant Teeth Whitening can reverse this over just a period of 45 mins at one Dental center. With globally advanced technology for whitening don't be afraid of any side effects and sensitivity. Have as much as 6 shades whiter teeth in just 1 appointment. We also provide custom-made teeth whitening trays as part of your home-care. These provide a good effective booster to the bleaching cycles.
Why do you choose us?
- We provide instant results. In as short as 45 minutes you get a Brilliant White Smile.
- Guaranteed results lasting as long as 2 years.
- Most Cost-Effective Dental center with a special package to maintain your white teeth with multiple bookings.
- Cosmetic Dentist provide this treatment so you are always in safe hands.
1. How long does it take teeth to rehydrate after whitening?
48 hours for rehydrating from the teeth whitening procedure.
2. Is it safe to use whitening toothpaste every day?
Whitening toothpastes are generally safe for daily use but should not be used more often than the label indicates or your dentist advises.
3. How often can you get your teeth professionally whitened?
Professional Teeth whitening in dental clinic usually lasts at least a year, sometimes for a few years, before needing to be done again.
4. Is tooth whitening bad for my enamel
Studies of whitening products show that the active ingredient in many whitening products is carbamide peroxide. When activated, this ingredient simply breaks down into its component molecules of oxygen and water. When used as directed, peroxide-containing whitening products are completely safe for tooth enamel.
5. Is the agent used in tooth whitening toxic?
Teeth whitening agents are 100% safe and have been tested rigorously to prevent any toxic effect on individuals.